Mead wine are produced by fermentation with the special yeasts.
We don’t use the heat treatment of honey during the production and thus we provide 100 % conservation of the important substances of the bee honey. Every fermenting from our production leads to the original taste of the product which is in the first place dependent on the sort of used honey.
- Acacia Mead wine - taste of Acacia Honey
- Sunflower Mead wine - taste of Sunflower Honey
- Lippen Mead wine - taste of Lippen Honey
- Forest Mead wine - taste of Forest Honey
What is the difference between the mead and mead wine?
• Mead is produced from the mix of floral honey.
• Mead wines are produced only from one-type honey. This means that the honey comes from only one type of plant – acacia, sunflower, forest, ect.
Volume 0,2 l